Enjoy a fantastic few days of equestrian events, as the 142nd Discover Ireland Dublin Horse Show comes to the RDS!
Two lucky NewsFour readers will win a pair of tickets each to the festivities, which run from Wednesday, August 5 to Sunday, August 9.
With music and entertainment, arts and crafts, fashion and shopping and delicious food, there’s something for all tastes, and with face painting, pony rides, magic shows and outdoor games in the Kids Zone, you can be sure that the event is filled with fun for all the family!
Dundrum Town Centre’s Ladies’ Day on Thursday, August 6 will see celebrity judges Pippa O’Connor and Bairbre Power picking the winners of prizes for Dundrum Town Centre Best Dressed Lady and Louis Copeland Best Dressed Man.
Last but not least are the horses! The 2015 Show has a full programme of equestrian events. Watch from the edge of your seat as eight teams compete in the Furusiyya FEI Nations’ Cup™ presented by Longines on Friday, August 7. Enjoy the thrilling Land Rover Puissance which will take place on Saturday, August 8 and cheer on your favourite show jumper in the Longines International Grand Prix on Sunday, August 9.
For more information and to book your tickets, check out the www.dublinhorseshow.com!
To be in with a chance of winning one of of two pairs of tickets for Sunday, August 9, simply like and comment on this post on Facebook, or favourite, retweet or reply to this post on Twitter! With each action you will be putting your name into the hat another time, giving you a maximum total of five chances to enter!
Terms and Conditions:
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday, July 26. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winners will be notified via Facebook and/or Twitter within two days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within six days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By Aimée Mac Leod